IT-Security Consultant (F/M/D)
- Contact care of existing customers
- Consulting customers and running projects
- Participation in conferences and in-house workshops
- You will work in a pioneering field of IT security.
- We are an open company with short distances.
- Because of the short distances, you have the chance to get a taste of other areas as well.
- You can also determine the direction of the software.
- Your work has a great influence, you give feedback to the developers and your opinion and expertise will be heard.
- You assume responsibility.
- An open working environment, drinks and fruit.
- An easy contacter
- Own initiative
- Team spirit
- Interest in looking behind the scenes
- Knowledge of two-factor authentication,VPN, Firewall, LDAP, RADIUS, HTTPS, Linux
Note: Even though you are viewing this page in English, speaking German is a must.
We strive for a world of trust and freedom. Trust and the certainty that everything is taken care of and that we are connected with others. Freedom to improve oneself, to understand and question things and freedom to choose the tools and products used. Freedom of choice in software.
FREEDOM AND ABUNDANCE
Open source is a wonderful example of trust and freedom: trust in the code and in the work of other developers. The possibility of knowing the code creates trust. Trust in the abundance of life. The freedom to use software and develop it yourself. The knowledge that open source software is not subject to an arbitrary end-of-life decision by a software manufacturer. Open source software has the freedom to develop itself further – to live on.
CORE EXPERTISE TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
Under these points of view the NetKnights GmbH develops the Open Source authentication solution privacyIDEA for the multi-factor authentication.
We wish ourselves colleagues, who want to work with us on the topic authentication based on these principles.
FOR DOERS AND SHAKERS
NetKnights enables you to work independently and self-organized. We are regularly visiting various Open Source conferences with a stand or presentation on the subject of privacyIDEA. You also have the opportunity to take part in such conferences and to share your knowledge with others and to expand your own knowledge.