privacyIDEA4UCS is a system that can be used to add two factor authentication to any existing application. Now, the user will logon to the application using a password (knowledge) and an additional soft- or hardware-device (possession). privacyIDEA4UCS is based on privacyIDEA and adapted and configured especially for the Univention Corportate Server.
It can be installed easily from the App Center and authentication devices can be enrolled to the users quickly. You can test it without any hassle.
Maintenance and Support
You can test privacyIDEA4UCS with up to 20 users for up to 3 months. For testing privacyIDEA4UCS you can get your own idividual privacyIDEA4UCS subscription file.
Regular Service Level Aggreements
For the productive use you can choose from the following maintenance- and support-conditions. This way you assure, that you can contact NetKnights with all your support issues.
As an alternative you may get special UCS Subscriptions. These provide only limited services at reduced costs.
To get an idea of the services, you may download the support conditions.
Included in the privacyIDEA4UCS subscription:
- Support term 1 year: The support is agreed on for one year.
- Product liability: The AGPLv3 license contains the passus WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. If you are running privacyIDEA productively you may need a product liability which is granted by NetKnights.
- Product enhancements: Assure the continuous development of privacyIDEA.
- Easy installation and updates: The support levels provide you with install packages for Univention Corporate Server. Installation on other Linux systems is not supported.
- Support via Email and Web: Support calls can be opened via Email or Web interface. The support case can be tracked via Web interface.
- Security and bug notification: You are informed regarding security aspects of the product and bugs via email.
- Flatfile / LDAP: Users located in files and LDAP directories are supported.