Central MFA Management for Single Sign-On
All common single sign-on or federation services can be extended with privacyIDEA by a centrally managed second factor. Compared to an integrated second factor, as it can be rolled out in Keycloak or Gluu, this has the advantage that a user can also use a second factor already rolled out in privacyIDEA in other places in the company, such as VPN, desktop login or SSH login.
Service Level Agreements and Pricing
Included in all support levels:
- Support term 1 year: The support is agreed on for one year.
- Product liability: The AGPLv3 license contains the passus WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. If you are running privacyIDEA and a privacyIDEA SSO Plugin productively you may need a product liability which is granted by NetKnights.
- Product enhancements: Assure the continuous development of privacyIDEA and the corresponding privacyIDEA SSO Plugin.
- Support via Email and Web: Support calls can be opened via Email or Web interface. The support case can be tracked via Web interface.
- Security and bug notification: You are informed regarding security aspects of the product and bugs via email.