Protect your data in your ownCloud with a second factor
The privacyIDEA ownCloud App is used to add a second factor to the ownCloud login. You can now authenticate against privacyIDEA. This way you increase the security of your online data. Security breaches can be avoided.
Using the privacyIDEA audit log you can also see which user logged in to ownCloud, when and with which authentication device.
A user can now use the very same token -- managed within privacyIDEA -- to login to ownCloud, to the VPN or to SSH servers…
The privacyIDEA ownCloud App is available for ownCloud higher then version 9.1. Of course you can use the privacyIDEA ownCloud App with Nextcloud.
Service Level Agreement and pricing
The privacyIDEA ownCLoud App is an Add-On to the subscription for the privacyIDEA Authentication Server.
Included in all support levels:
- Support term 1 year: The support is agreed on for one year.
- Product liability: The AGPLv3 license contains the passus WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. If you are running privacyIDEA and the privacyIDEA ownCloud App productively you may need a product liability which is granted by NetKnights.
- Product enhancements: Assure the continuous development of privacyIDEA and the privacyIDEA ownCloud App.
- Support via Email and Web: Support calls can be opened via Email or Web interface. The support case can be tracked via Web interface.
- Security and bug notification: You are informed regarding security aspects of the product and bugs via email.